http://auditdefender.com/credentials/attachment/4/ BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT ON THE BEACON HILL WOMEN’S FORUM WEBSITE,
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
3. NO WARRANTY. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, INFORMATION, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. BHWF DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL BHWF BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR CREATION AND USE OF YOUR BHWF ACCOUNT OR THE WEBSITE.
5. Cancellation; You may cancel your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Renewal. Your BHWF membership account will expire one year from time of purchase, unless we or you terminate your account or you cancel prior to the renewal date.
9. Limitations on Use. Only one individual may access the Website at the same time using the same email or password, unless BHWF agrees otherwise. BHWF reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately revoke your BHWF membership account for any misuse of your account, or misappropriation of the Website’s content.
10. Valid Email Address. You must supply and maintain a valid and verified email address in order to create and maintain your BHWF membership account. Invalid email addresses, and those that have not been verified through the verification email sent upon sign-up, will be deleted from our system and you will be denied access to the Website.
11. Additional Terms. Certain sections or pages on the Website may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions deemed by BHWF to be most acceptable will govern for those sections or pages.
12. Governing Law. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by all applicable laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Massachusetts.