buy propecia over the counter What is Feast with Friends?
Feast with Friends (FWF) organizes monthly dinners from September to April (except December). Our kick-off dinner for the 2018 season will be on follow September 27th at Bin 26 Enoteca. Subsequent dinners will be on the last Thursday of each month from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Unless otherwise noted, all dinners will be arranged for people to order individually off the menu and pay their own tab. Depending on the size of our group, some restaurants might prefer a prix fix menu. If that is the case, we will inform attendees and include an estimated cost.
To attend Feast with Friends, please be mindful of the following:
- FWF is for members only. If you are not a member yet please visit the membership page and join us!
- The website includes details of the restaurant and a link to the menu.
- You may RSVP until the day before the dinner although seating may be limited.
- Please check the website and your email the day before FWF for any last minute details or changes.
- If you sign up, please show up! If you RSVP’d and can no longer attend, kindly email to let us know as soon as possible. This helps open up space for the next person on the waitlist.
- Most restaurants offer a variety of options to those with dietary restrictions. You may review the menu items on the restaurant websites linked below.
We look forward to creating opportunities for our BHWF members to build warm friendships while dining over delicious local cuisine!
– Lin Ryan & Jessica Speece (FWF Coordinators)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org