What is Feast with Friends?
Each month from September to May, (except December), we organize monthly dinners on the last Wednesday of the month from 6pm-8pm. Our first preference is to have everyone order off the menu and pay their own tab. However, some restaurants prefer a prix fix menu. In this case, we will ensure that everyone can pay separately, and that the cost is about $40-45 or less, not including drinks.
To attend FWF, please be mindful of the following:
- FWF is a member-only benefit. If you are not a member yet please visit the membership page and join us!
- Kindly RSVP anytime beginning at the 15th of month up to the day before the dinner. Sometimes seating is limited.
- We will send you a confirmation email 3 days before the dinner, and again on the day before the dinner.
- The website will list details of the restaurant, address, and a link to the menu.
- Please check the website and/or Mailchimp on the day before the dinner for any last minute details/changes.
- If you have RSVP’d and can no longer attend, kindly email us to let us know. This helps open up a space in cases where there is limited seating.
- If you RSVP and don’t show up, we still love you! Come the following month!
- We intend to secure menus that include vegetarian options. Let us know if there are other dietary considerations you’d like us to accommodate.
Welcome everyone! Sara Reineman and I, the FWF coordinators, are looking forward to creating opportunities for our BHWF members to build warm friendships while dining over sumptuous local cuisine!
Camaraderie and cuisine, honestly I can’t think of a better combination! The dining scene in Boston is quite lively, and it’s wonderful that we can take advantage of it together.
Here’s giving a big shout out to Amy Tsurumi who stepped down from FWF committee this past Fall. Amy has done an incredible job organizing FWF, with grace and elegance. I am pleased that Sara Reineman has joined with me to fulfill the mission of FWF. We have created a calendar of monthly dinners at restaurants in Beacon Hill and Back Bay, although we are also open to venture out to other neighborhoods. We welcome your ideas of places, old and new, whatever you might like to try.
Who are your Feast with Friends Coordinators?
- Pat Arroyo resides in the Back Bay. She is the owner of Even More Success Coaching in the Financial District where she helps executives with leadership development. She is an avid fitness buff, Frog Pond ice skater, Patriots Fan, All Things Apple, digital photography, and jewelry designer. The buzz of a new restaurant, and great conversation amongst friends are a one of her favorite pastimes.
- Sara Reineman lives on Chestnut Street with her husband Ronn. After many years as a senior executive in the financial services industry, Sara has launched a new career in residential real estate with Coldwell Banker-following in the footsteps of many in her family. Sara enjoys volunteer work, floral design, and renovating their cottage in New Hampshire. She is often in the company of her beloved sidekick Lewis, her 7 lb. Yorkshire Terrier.
Questions or RSVP’s: firstname.lastname@example.org