What is Laughs & Libations?
Laughs & Libations organizes small meetups for drinks, occurring occasionally throughout September to April. The event is not tied to any specific night of the week and will run from 7:00-9:00 pm, although start times may vary. It should be noted that these are not casual drop-ins, but a punctual reservation at a seated table.
Members order individually off the menu and pay their own tab. Members are also welcome to order small bites in addition to a beverage.
To attend Laughs & Libations, please be mindful of the following:
- Laughs & Libations is for members only. If you are not a member yet please visit the membership page and join us!
- Your event registration will include details of the restaurant and a link to the menu.
- Registration is limited. You may RSVP until the day before. You may be placed on the waitlist if registration is full.
- Please check your email the day before Laugh & Libations for any last minute details or changes.
- You may review the menu items on the restaurant websites linked in the descriptions of each event when you sign up.
- If you sign up, please show up!
If you RSVP’d and can no longer attend, kindly email us, there is often a waitlist.
We will reach out to ask you to confirm your availability a few days beforehand.
Laughs & Libations Coordinator: Richelle Gewertz
Contact BHWF for more details: email@example.com