What is Sunday Funday?
Sunday Funday organizes monthly brunches from September to April. Brunches are held on a Sunday at the beginning or middle of each month from 11:30am-1:30pm.
Members order individually off the menu and pay their own tab.
Depending on the size of our group, some restaurants might prefer a prix fix menu. If that is the case, we will let attendees know and include an estimated cost beforehand.
To attend Sunday Funday, please be mindful of the following:
- Sunday Funday is for members only. If you are not a member yet please visit the membership page and join us!
- Your event registration will include details of the restaurant and a link to the menu.
- Registration is limited. You may RSVP until the day before. You may be placed on the waitlist if registration is full.
- Please check your email the day before Sunday Funday for any last minute details or changes.
- You may review the menu items on the restaurant websites linked in the descriptions of each event when you sign up.
- If you sign up, please show up!
If you RSVP’d and can no longer attend, kindly email us, there is often a waitlist.
We will reach out to ask you to confirm your availability a few days beforehand.
Sunday Funday Coordinator: Richelle Gewertz
Contact BHWF for more details: email@example.com