What is Book Group?
Book Group organizes monthly discussions September to April on the third Tuesday of each month from 7-9:00 pm.
Unless otherwise noted, all gatherings will be held at the Liberty Hotel lobby. Attendees are welcome to order drinks and bites from the bar.
When attending Book Group, please be mindful of the following:
- Book Group is for BHWF members. If you are not a member yet please visit the membership page and join us!
- Your event registration includes details of the book we will be discussing.
- Registration is limited. You may RSVP until the day before. You may be placed on the waitlist if registration is full.
- Please check your email the day before Book Group for any last minute details or changes.
- If you sign up, please show up!
If you RSVP’d and can no longer attend, kindly email us, there is often a waitlist.
We will reach out to ask you to confirm your availability a few days beforehand.
Book Group Coordinator: Deb Schwartz
Contact BHWF for more details: email@example.com
UPCOMING 2022-2023 EVENTS
Check out all the latest events on our BHWF Calendar!
Deb Peterson Schwartz
Connections Co-Director – Book Group
Deb returned to her Boston roots five years ago after a 15-year stint in Connecticut. She lives on Beacon Hill and you can often see her walking or running in the neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods. She is employed as a commercial real estate portfolio manager at Barings and is a life-long reader. Deb believes books are a catalyst to connection and hopes to see you in the welcoming, low-pressure, non-academic BHWF book club this year.