What is Laughs & Libations?
Laughs & Libations organizes small meetups for drinks, occurring occasionally throughout September to April. The event is not tied to any specific night of the week and will run from 7:00-9:00 pm, although start times may vary. It should be noted that these are not casual drop-ins, but a punctual reservation at a seated table.
Members order individually off the menu and pay their own tab. Members are also welcome to order small bites in addition to a beverage.
To attend Laughs & Libations, please be mindful of the following:
- Laughs & Libations is for members only. If you are not a member yet please visit the membership page and join us!
- Your event registration will include details of the restaurant and a link to the menu.
- Registration is limited. You may RSVP until the day before. You may be placed on the waitlist if registration is full.
- Please check your email the day before Laugh & Libations for any last minute details or changes.
- You may review the menu items on the restaurant websites linked in the descriptions of each event when you sign up.
- If you sign up, please show up!
If you RSVP’d and can no longer attend, kindly email us, there is often a waitlist.
We will reach out to ask you to confirm your availability a few days beforehand.
Laughs & Libations Coordinator: Richelle Gewertz
Contact BHWF for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING 2022-2023 EVENTS
Check out all the latest events on our BHWF Calendar!
Connections Co-Director – Feast with Friends, Backyard Adventures, Sunday Funday and
Laughs & Libations
Richelle Gewertz is an Architect at Elkus Manfredi Architects. Smitten by the old-world charm of Beacon Hill, Richelle has had her share of experiences living in a few of the North Slope’s tiniest and antiquated apartments, from former tenements to converted townhomes, from apron sinks to clawfoot tubs. Her appreciation has led her to fight for the preservation of the neighborhood by participating on the Civic Association’s Architecture and Zoning & Licensing Committees. Richelle joined the Women’s Forum to forge lasting friendships with those in the community, and is excited to oversee (as well as attend!) the many monthly Connections events that bring our members together over drinks, feasts, and fun adventures.
Western Philadelphia suburbs born and raised, Richelle moved to Boston after graduating from Syracuse University when a summer internship the year before led to a full time offer. Do ask her where she has discovered the most authentic cheesesteak outside Philly—hint: it’s on the Hill!