What is Feast with Friends?
Feast with Friends (FWF) organizes monthly dinners from September to April. Dinners will be on the last Thursday of each month from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Unless otherwise noted, all dinners will be arranged for people to order individually off the menu and pay their own tab. Depending on the size of our group, some restaurants might prefer a prix fix menu. If that is the case, we will let attendees know and include an estimated cost beforehand.
To attend Feast with Friends, please be mindful of the following:
- FWF is for members only. If you are not a member yet please visit the membership page and join us!
- Your event registration includes details of the restaurant and a link to the menu.
- Registration is limited. You may RSVP until the day before, but you may be placed on the wait list if registration is full.
- Please check your email the day before FWF for any last minute details or changes.
- If you sign up, please show up! If you RSVP’d and can no longer attend, kindly email to let us know as soon as possible. This helps open up space for the next person on the wait list. We will reach out to ask you to confirm your availability a few days beforehand to allow enough notice to those on the wait list that they can now attend should you no longer be able to make it.
- Most restaurants offer a variety of options to those with dietary restrictions. You may review the menu items on the restaurant websites linked below.
Feast with Friends Coordinator: Richelle Gewertz
Contact BHWF for more details: email@example.com