What is Feast with Friends?
Feast with Friends (FWF) organizes monthly dinners from September to April (except December). Check back for details on our kick-off dinner for the 2019-2020 season. Subsequent dinners will be on the last Thursday of each month from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Unless otherwise noted, all dinners will be arranged for people to order individually off the menu and pay their own tab. Depending on the size of our group, some restaurants might prefer a prix fix menu. If that is the case, this page will let attendees know and include an estimated cost.
To attend Feast with Friends, please be mindful of the following:
- FWF is for members only. If you are not a member yet please visit the membership page and join us!
- The website includes details of the restaurant and a link to the menu.
- You may RSVP until the day before the dinner although seating may be limited.
- Please check the website and your email the day before FWF for any last minute details or changes.
- If you sign up, please show up! If you RSVP’d and can no longer attend, kindly email to let us know as soon as possible. This helps open up space for the next person on the wait list.
- Most restaurants offer a variety of options to those with dietary restrictions. You may review the menu items on the restaurant websites linked below.
Feast with Friends coordinators: Amy Fuson and Deb Schwartz
Contact BHWF for more details: email@example.com